Nowadays, laminated materials have become indispensable in many products common to daily life by providing comfort and often safety.
There are three forms of lamination that we use: In the first, parts are glued together from similar or dissimilar materials (e.g. paper, textile surfaces, foam, synthetic and metal films). In the second, the parts are laminated to one another under pressure with increased temperature. In the third, the layers of a material are applied to substrates.
In addition to the materials provided by our customers, we use for all laminations only the highest quality raw materials and textiles. All materials are subject to continuous quality inspections. We use only CFC-free foaming material and laminates without solvent adhesives.
Careful and expert material examinations ensure that only impeccable laminations move on to further processing steps. The laminated material is delivered in accordance with the customer’s request: ready-made as a rolled product at a pre-specified yardage (with a longitudinal cut if desired), in sheets, or as stamped products in the requested packaging units.
Our portfolio in the area of laminating:
Coating - active and inactive:
- with dispersion adhesive
- with hot-melt-powder
- with web
- with film
- with moisture-activated PUR systems
- with heat-activated thermoplastics
Conventional and special lamination techniques:
- Thermal laminations with open and controlled gas jets
and in the sandwich process
- Thermal laminations over the infrared field and cylinder
- Dispersion adhesive laminations
- Hot-melt adhesive laminations with powder, web, and films
- Flat-bed laminations
- Thermoplastic and reactive hot-melt adhesive laminations
- Gravure and multi-roll coating for bonding and thermo-plastic adhesion